No matter what numbers say, Firefox is my favorite browser. Why? its open source, fast and you can customize every little detail of it, and I’m a kind of guy who likes to play with settings icon bringing the Trick to Double Your Internet Speed In Firefox. Last night I changed few settings of my firefox and it almost doubled my firefox internet surfing speed and here i am sharing those settings.
1. Copy and paste about:config in your firefox address bar and press Enter.
2. Now you can see a warning window for firefox, but don’t worry firefox is just little shy to show it hidden settings. Click I'll be careful, I promise!
3. Copy and paste network.http.pipelining in the search bar. Now double click first line that says just network.http.pipelining and double click it, which changes its value from ‘false’ to ‘true’.
4. Now double click the second line that says network.http.pipelining.maxrequests and set the value in range of 15-30 if you have slow broadband and 50-100 if you have a descent internet connection.
5. Now right click in the blank space below and click new>integer. Enter nglayout.initialpaint.delay as name and ’0′ as value
6. Again right click in the blank space below and click new>Boolean. Enter content.interrupt.parsing as name and set its value as ‘true’
7. Now search for network.dns.disableIPv6 and set it as ‘true’
That’s it! you’re done restart your browser and if you are keen enough, you can observe descent increase in firefox speed. Have Fun!!